flandrica.be, vlaamse-erfgoedbibliotheek.be, stcv.be, abraham-online.be, collectiewijzer.be, hetdagelijksboek.be, bibliothequepatrimonialedeflandre.be and flandersheritagelibrary.be are websites of Flanders Heritage Library vzw. The informatie on these websites is her intellectual property or that of her partner libraries.
The content of Flandrica.be is licensed according to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Belgium-license, with the following additional conditions:
- For the fully digitised works offered by the libraries, different conditions may be applicable. Consult the website of the library in question for these.
- The underlying database (datastructure and the contents as a whole) and the website of Flandrica.be (layout, structure, programming code and such) fall under the protection of the copyright and database laws. Copies, adjustments, translations or adaptations from the whole or a substantial part of the database or the website, in any which way or form, are forbidden barring the legal exceptions and is only possible after permission of the rights holders.
Citation for referencing
- For use of texts or images with works incorporated in Flandrica.be, you cite: 'Source: Flandrica.be' and the name of the heritage libary that holds the work.
For example: 'Source: Flandrica.be | Bruges Public Library'.
- For use of images of works produced after 1872, you also mention the author(s).
For example: 'Source: Flandrica.be | Heritage Library Hendrik Conscience | Author: Jef Geys'
- For use of other texts: 'Source: Flandrica.be' plus (if mentioned on Flandrica.be) the names of the authors of the page or guided tour.
Links from other websites
For linking other websites to Flandrica.be, the following is applicable:
- It is permitted to add hyperlinks on other websites to the images, texts and databases on this website.
- It is not permitted to technically fit images, texts, databases or other parts of this website into the structure ('framing') or on pages ('embedding') of other websites.
Questions about the (re)use of materials on our website? Please contact us.
The websites of Flanders Heritage Library make use of 'cookies'. A cookie is a simple data file that is sent along with pages on our websites and applications and is stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer. The cookies placed by our sites are strictly used to facilitate easier use of our websites. These cookies are not used to form a profile of your individual surfing behaviour and are not linked to your personal data.
Cooking of the American company Google are also placed via our websites, as part of the Google Analytics service. We use this service to keep track of and receive reports on how visitors use this website. The information is transferred to and saved by Google on servers in the United States. Google may give this information to third parties if Google is legally obligated thereto, or in as far as third parties process the information for Google. We have no influence in this area. If you do not want to be traced by Google Analytics, you can make use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Cookies may be barred by disabling them in your browser's settings. This does mean that correct use of our sites can no longer be guaranteed under all circumstances. Only you can remove cookies that were already in place, since they are stored on your computer. Consult your browser's manual for doing so.
If you have an individual account or profile on one of our websites, you can ask to see, adjust or have your stored data removed any time by sending a simple request to the address of Flanders Heritage Library. You could also use the contact form for this.
Flanders Heritage Library believes that well kept and accessible heritage collections are an essential building block for a self aware, critical society. This means that the partially sighted, blind, colour blind, elderly and those with a hearing or physical impairment, should also be able to get acquainted with our organisation, with heritage collections in Flemish and Brussels libraries and information on their management and conservation. At the end of 2010, our organisation website (www.vlaamse-erfgoedbibliotheek.be) received the AnySurfer-label, a Belgian quality label for accessible websites. Websites with this label are functional for everyone.
Experiencing difficulties with the accessibility of this website? Please contact us.